CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Hapag ng Pag-asa" by joey velasco

I felt really amazed with the painting hapag ng pag-asa it made me more thankful of what I have and somehow guilty of many things. When I saw the painting it made me raelize how lucky I am and feel I'm so much bless. Many children and people out thier characterize each character in the painting I have met them in streets and almost aroun the corner, but what did I do? this question really struct me! I felt guilty for I know I failed to do what I outh to do. Sometimes I know I'm too selfish, I have many things to give, yet I egnore each moment that I am invited to do so. I cry not because I pity the character but most of all I pity my self for such an insensitive person. I have lots of blessings to be thankful of but still I am craving for more, unlike the character in the painting they seem so very satisfied with Jesus.........

Through the years man has never deen satisfied, each year man discover something for its convenient yet never been satisfied. This generation is considered as the multimedia age where world is getting smaller and smaller. Many businesses new technologies boomed out but most forgot the essence of life, which is sharing and loving.

0 comments: